$10,000 PRICE DROP! Split level home on a cul-de-sac on almost a quarter of an acre. Property is being sold AS-IS. Updates made over the past several years to include a new dishwasher, renovated bathroom, new basement carpeting, new washer and dryer, new AC and new ceiling fans. Upstairs you will find a living room along with three bedrooms and a full bathroom. Head down to the lower level and you can see into the open kitchen from the dining room. The family room on this level has sliding doors with a walkout to the fully fenced rear yard backing to trees with patio and shed. Finishing out the lower level is an updated half bathroom, and the utility room with a washer and dryer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,466 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price