LOCATION! Single Family Home on almost 2 acres in North Stafford with NO HOA ** Private, Country feel nestled between Garrisonville Road and Mountain View Road and just past Courthouse Road for easy access to I-95, Quantico Tech Center, Quantico MCB, FBI, Shopping and Restaurants ** Sought after ONE LEVEL LIVING **4 Bedrooms, 3 Full baths ** Attached baths in Master Bedroom & Bedroom 4 ** Bedroom 4 has Separate OUTSIDE Entrance-Could be used as PRIVATE OFFICE or that much needed Work From Home space! ** Family Room with WOOD STOVE for the approaching cold winter nights ** SUNROOM offers extra living space ** Wood Floors ** Private Patio ** SEPARATE DETACHED WORKSHOP wired w/ 240 ** CARPORT for Covered Parking * Invisible Fence *GARRISONVILLE Elementary and MOUNTAIN VIEW High School Districts** Selling in As-Is condition but owner has made lots of lots of recent IMPROVEMENTS IN 2019 including NEW ROOF , NEW HEAT PUMP , NEW REFRIGERATOR , and Whole House Water Filter
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,932 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Invisible, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development, Front Yard, Back Yard. Private, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price