Beautiful, bright, and just like new! This home is large enough to accommodate a multi-generational family, a work-from-home-and-being-at-home lifestyle, and cozy enough to gather together in style, comfort, and love! Formal living and dining room, main level bedroom suite or office with full bathroom, family room off the large eat-in kitchen, fully finished basement with bedroom and full bathroom, storage room, storage closets, large closets in every bedroom, walk-in pantry, butler pantry, all to make life easy, accessible, and easily accessible! There are 4 bedrooms and a loft plus laundry room on the bedroom level--the expansive primary bedroom has a sitting room-dressing room entry plus a luxury bathroom suite with walk-in shower and soaking tub, dual vanity, and spacious walk-in closet! Enjoy the 1/4 acre lot out back with a walk-out basement and a ready-to-finish access through the sliding glass door off the kitchen. A beautiful deck or patio, or deck & patio are waiting for your imagination and implementation! This yard backs to trees for greater privacy and quiet. Working from home? This is a great place to find privacy and solitude for telecommuting calls and work; commuting to DC, Richmond, Quantico, or points west have multiple avenues within a few miles and options: VRE, 95, bus line, HOT lanes. Easy access to Mary Washington Hospital--Stafford. Lots of shopping, dining, entertainment, and other conveniences within a few blocks or less than a 5 miles depending on your destination. See what you're missing here in Shelton Knolls. You'll be glad you did! LISTING AGENT WILL CREDIT BUYER THEIR FIRST YEAR OF HOA DUES AT CLOSING WITH A FULL PRICE CONTRACT CLOSED BEFORE OCT 1.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Vinyl Siding, Brick
4,629 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
A. G. WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Range Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- Low-Emittance , Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price